Cookie processing policy
At Westlogic s.r.o., with its registered seat at Olomoucká 267/29, Opava, Company ID No.: 286 37 372, we take the protection of personal data very seriously. Therefore, please read through this document where we explain how our company processes cookies on its website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files created by the web server and stored on the computer. The computer is then identified upon returning to the server. Generally, cookies contain user preferences (e.g. language set for the given website) or any status of the matter (whether you are logged in, the kind of goods added to your cart, etc.).
Which cookies do we use?
For which purposes do we collect cookies?
- For the purpose of the website functioning. Such technical cookies are necessary for our website to work the way it should and their collection on your device is our legitimate interest.
- For the purpose of measuring the website traffic and creating statistics related to website traffic and visitor behaviour on the website, cookies are assessed as an aggregate and in an anonymised form (as our legitimate interest) or in a pseudonymised form where the processing of personal data is performed enabling the identification of individuals only when exerting significant and professional effort. Processing of these tracking cookies may be performed solely based on your consent.
- Cookies for the purposes of targeted advertising are processed based on your consent and they contain personal data. These are so called remarketing cookies. Thanks to these cookies, third parties such as Google can display ads corresponding to your preferences and interests on our website as well as on banners on web advertising areas of other companies.
Your consent to processing of cookies can be withdrawn at any time or granted again by resetting your browser as defined below.
Which cookies do we use?
|Name/Issuer of the cookie used on the site||Cookie type||Expiration term||Content visible to third parties?|
|Google Ads||tracking, remarketing||90 days||yes|
|Google Analytics (_ga, _gid, _gat)||tracking||2 years, 24 hours, 1 minute||yes|
|searchfeedLastLoadTimeStamp||technical (time of last feed upload for website searching)||session||no|
|searchfeedLoaded||technical (information about last feed load for website searching)||session||no|
|PHPSESSID||technical (identifier of the current session)||session||no|
|externalFontsLoaded||technical (assistance with font loading)||session||no|
|informationBanner||technical (information banner)||session||no|
|NOCACHE||technical (switches off cache to admins)||session||no|
|affiliateUniqueAccessId||tracking (checking affiliate links)||session||no|
|displayDesktop||technical (for older templates)||session||no|
|SRV_ID||technical (high availability)||session||no|
Who can see the cookies?
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (Company ID No.: 261 68 685);
- Smartsupp.com, s.r.o. (Company ID No.: 036 68 681);
- Hotjar Limited, with its registered seat at Level 2, St Julian’s Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STJ 1000, Malta
- Pinterest Europe Ltd., with its registered seat at Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland;
- Google Ireland Limited (Reg. No.: 368047), with its registered seat at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland;
- Facebook Ireland Limited, with its registered seat at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, D02 X525, Ireland.
The aforementioned recipients perform the processing of your personal data solely for the purpose and based on our instructions pursuant to relevant measures ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
For transferring personal data outside the EU, an additional guarantee is provided – Google, Pinterest, and Facebook form part of the Privacy Shield.
Contacting our Data Protection Officer
If you wish to obtain further details concerning the way we process your personal data or the way you may exercise your rights, do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer:
How to exercise your right to erasure and right to object by setting the browser?
Limitation of cookies may lead to a reduced quality of the website operation.
Changing cookie settings in the Internet Explorer browser
Changing cookie settings in the Mozilla Firefox browser
Changing cookie settings in the Chrome browser
Changing cookie settings in the Safari browser
Changing cookie settings in the Edge browser
Changing cookie settings in the Opera browserGoogle also offers the management of behavioural advertising on your account or on the website of the Network Advertising organisation.